Steps to Enroll
Activate Your Palomar Student Email
- Look for your Palomar Student ID number, over email, 24 - 72 hours after your application is complete.
- Contact the Admissions Office if you do not receive your ID number after 72 hours.
- Activate your Palomar student email in the MyPalomar student portal.
(760) 744-1150, Ext. 2164
Apply for Financial Aid
It is recommended to apply for the FAFSA, Dream Act and Palomar Promise by March 2 to receive consideration for the most aid available to the applicant.
- Apply for
- FAFSA - FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- California Dream Act/CADA
- Tuition Assistance (Military) or Veteran/Dependent Assistance
- Submit any required financial aid documents to the Palomar College Financial Aid Office
- You can also apply for the California College Promise Grant in MyPalomar.
Financial Aid Office
Palomar College School Code: 001260
- Palomar Promise students must complete the FAFSA or Dream Act application to be eligible for the Promise.
- CA Dream Act/CADA Resources
Military, Veterans and Dependents
Tutorials and Videos
Complete New Student Orientation
Begin Your Career Exploration
Whether you are undeclared or secured with a major, we have many resources to support your career path.
Review Your Placement
Enroll in transfer-level Math, English, and ESL in your first year at Palomar. These classes will be the foundation for your success in college, and we’re ready to help you get started!
Register for Classes
Students are provided a Priority Registration Appointment prior to each term’s registration cycle. You will be sent an email notification about one week prior to registration beginning letting you know your Priority Registration Appointment date has been set. Instructions for finding your appointment time are here.
Prior to your registration appointment date, you should:
- Find your Registration Appointment time in MyPalomar.
- Check MyPalomar for any “Holds” you may have on file.
- To help select your classes
- Review your Ed Plan in MyPalomar.
- Use the Palomar Pathways Mapper.
- Begin to select your classes and place them in your “Shopping Cart” in MyPalomar.
Pay for Classes
- Pay for classes within 10 calendar days of registration to avoid being dropped from your courses.
- Pay enrollment fees online at MyPalomar.
- Watch for Important Enrolling Dates for Students
Options and Information
- Student Payment Plans
- Programa de Pagos Cuotas de Registracion
- What are the fees and accepted forms of payment?
- Discounted Transportation Passes
You can pay for the following in MyPalomar:
Military Affiliated Students
Using CH 33 or CH 31
- If you are a military affiliated student using CH 33 or CH 31 benefits, please ensure you’ve completed and submitted VA Benefit Coding Request to Veterans@hairuncoltd.com.